More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Thursday, October 09, 2003

Green + Frogging = Co-wink-e-dink? I think not!

I would almost bet you at this point that it could be statistically proven that when people have to do some frogging that green would be the colour that is most frequently frogged. I know on several occasions this year when I've had to rip out some stitching it was green!

Tonight I was working away at my Dragon Dreams model I was finishing a "section" (I like to break up my stitching projects into obvious sections). Putting in some groups of smaller stitches when I realize a part right at the beginning was off by one stitch!!!! Arrrgh! If this wasn't a model I would of just left it. Luckily I didn't have to frog all my work I just cut out the beginning and put it back in. Not a disaster but annoying none the less! I'm now 3 1/2 hours into the project.

Today was like Christmas for me at the post office! I had two parcels, that's a total of 4 so far this week! One parcel contained my next model for The Silver Lining, Brandon Lighthouse on a hand-dyed fabric. This will be stitched over one and there's no deadline, so I don't feel guilty at all leaving it to the side until I finish the current deadline piece. I also got my TWBB Round Robin back ... and you know what its just STUNNING! I've never been so happy with the result of an RR before. To have a look-see CLICK HERE. Since there is so much space left on the fabric I'm going to start asking stitching friends to contribute to it.

I'm sooo looking forward to this weekend, its Canadian Thanksgiving on Monday. This means a LONG weekend! I can stitch, I can sleep, I can take it easy. My favorite kind of weekend!

No comments: