More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Tuesday, October 21, 2003

I LOVE Jennifer!

My massage therapist that is! If you have never ever seen a massage therapist or had a professional massage done. Boy you have done yourself a disservice! Go out now, find a massage therapist that someone you know recommends and book yourself an hour!

I've been going for massages a couple of times a year for the last 3 years, and I don't regret a penny I spend on it. Actually this fall I decided to increase my trips from 4 a year to every other month.

I saw Jennifer today, and finally the knot in my right shoulder is gone! For the last couple of weeks I've been waking up in agony with this huge knot in my shoulder... now its gone... she could of worked on that shoulder for hours and I would of been content!

So if you've never gone I recommend you go find one now!

No comments: