More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Long Time No See

Well, if I have any regular readers out there somewhere... I'm sorry I haven't posted since mid last week! It turned into another insane week for me that topped off with a migraine that started Thursday night and lasted through until Sunday morning. I couldn't even bear getting near the computer. But I'm recovering now, just tired.

I did something today that I don't think I've ever done. I sat in the silence of my home and just stitched. No TV, no one, just the sounds of my home, and Todd's snoring (LOL). It was a very peaceful experience.

I am definitely of the TV generation, I am one of those people who does not like total silence! Often I will keep the TV on, just for background noise. Do you find yourself doing that?

Off to bed! Just a brief blog tonight!

No comments: