More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Model Stitching Again!

Ahhh... its like a junkie getting a fix. I don't know why but I love to model stitch! I think its the secrecy and the idea that you ARE the first to stitch that design, to find any errors. To walk into a needlework store to see the chart on the shelf and say to yourself "I stitched that".

This new model is from Dragon Dreams, it is a piece that will be submitted for a book published by Stitcher's World. I know its mean but that's all I'm going to tell you.

I've got about the first hour of work in on this new model, the fabric is wonderful to work with and as usual the colours vibrant. I just love watching the design slowly come to life! I'm trying out stitching this one on my q-snaps, that I bought ages ago and have never used. Its just a little fiddly around the edges and stitching in hand (like I usually do) wasn't quite working. So we'll see how long I stick with this contraption or throw it across the room.

I love model stitching!

No comments: