More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Ooops! I did it again!

Yup, last night I went to bed at 6:30pm! I didn't get back up either, except for the minor re-enactment of the royal rumble on my bed between the cats. I promised myself that the nights I was not going to TKD I was going to work on PT and my TKD nights I was going to work on my models. Poor birdie... he has been soooo neglected!

Monday night I got in about 3 hours on Bandon Lighthouse from The Silver Lining, the floss colour for the clouds are really not showing up at all on the fabric Marc sent. So tonight I scanned what I've done and I've sent it to him, I want to know if he wants me to continue on that fabric colour before I go any further.

I still haven't finished my second ornament, Season's Bleatings from Dragon Dreams. I was working on it at lunchtime today and found a counting error. So I've got to go back and put some stitches in. I think I can avoid frogging this time around.

Sooo... tonight I'm going to get a start on another model that has a January deadline, called Kuspuks by the Yard by Barbara Lavallee. This piece is very colourful and is stitched on aida.

No comments: