More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Shouldn't 11 hours be enough?

Of Sleep that is??? Last night after I finished typing up my blog at about 6:40pm I started getting a bit of a headache, my eyes were droopy so I finally gave up and went to bed. I didn't get back up until 6:15am!!! I was only intending to have a little nap then get up and put in a couple of hours of stitching on my model for Dragon Dreams. Never happened.

The scary thing is I feel like doing it again! But I'm here blogging away, trying to catch up on all my online groups, etc (still not caught up). Hopefully I will get some time in on that model!

I feel so bad because Jennifer (the designer, not my massage therapist) asked me if I could try to get it back to her by October 24th. I honestly don't think that's going to happen, despite my jet propelled needles. There's not a lot to do, and hopefully I can have it in the mail by sometime on Friday (its a P.D. day at the school and I've opted to use a day of annual leave) and maybe by some sort of luck it'll be in Moncton by Monday, Tuesday at the latest.

Wish me luck folks!

No comments: