More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Wednesday, January 07, 2004

8 Days and Counting...

To my model stitching deadline. Argh! Am I going to make it??? I sure hope so, I feel like I've really let down the person I'm stitching for when I don't make the deadline they request.

I really am trying to work every available moment on this piece, but I've not been feeling well again. Between yesterday and today I've managed to put in another 6 hours, hopefully I'll at least be able to finish all the cross stitch on page 5. Mondays and Wednesdays I don't get a lot of stitching done because those are the nights I go to Taekwon-Do. Because I intend to test for my second degree this June its vital that I attend all my classes so that I can be ready. I really don't want to have to wait until the next test in November.

I predict some really late nights this Friday and Saturday!

No comments: