More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Tuesday, February 24, 2004

A Wee Finish on Sunday

I meant to blog late Sunday night... honestly I did. But I forgot. I wanted to show you my first February Christmas ornament. I stitched up Ursual Michael's Christmas Quilt 2000 from the 2000 JCS Ornament Issue. Its stitched on 32ct Antique White Linen Silk using Kreinik metallics.

Tonight, yet again I have not stitched much. What has happened to me being able to easily put in 20hr a week stitching... maybe for the whole month this month! I've almost finished my second Christmas Ornament, I should have a scan for you tomorrow.

The file for Mystery VI part 3 is now up in the yahoo group... however we're being tortured to clues for the password. Sigh... I don't have the energy to guess. So if you know it, drop me a line okay?

No comments: