More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

March Ornament #1

Ahhh.... it feels good to finish something. No matter what size, its like getting a fix (if I actually knew how that felt).

I just and I mean JUST finished off Merry Christmas by Glory Bee from the 2003 JCS Ornament issue. As usual I didn't use most of the recommended materials. I never do when it comes to ornaments. I'm not going to spend an arm and a leg kitting these things up unless its something really special.

The chart called for all GAST threads only which one colour I had in my stash so I replaced the red and white with GAST colours I did have, and on the 25ct Summer Khaki Lugana they look great!

Here's Merry Christmas

And now I've really got to get that Vermillion Bear done, no matter what!

No comments: