More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

A Very Productive Night

Well I was a bad girl... I didn't go to TKD tonight.

However, I did get a lot done around the house! I'm outta here after work tomorrow and I should be back on Friday so... things had to get done.

Tonight I cut and assembled two frames for the mats I cut last night. Tomorrow at lunch I'm going to get the glass and put one of them together over my lunch hour so that the client has the piece for this weekend. I'm still not sure if I'm happy with the way I've framed it. I went with the standard 3" mat and with the photo not being huge it almost feels like I've dwarfed it. But its too late to turn back now, the mats are cut the photo is mounted and the frame is all together. So unless the client really doesn't like it I'm going to leave it as is. I hope she likes it... Once I get it all together I hope I like it! That really is the moment of truth, when everything comes together.

Tonight I STITCHED! Yes, it felt great to get a three hour stretch in! I feel like I'm barely stitching anymore and that's just WRONG. Of course for three hours I've been stitching in black marlitt, like I have been since Monday. We must conquer the evil marlitt!

After work tomorrow I'm off to Kingston for at least overnight. If my friend has gotten back to me I may be in Montreal on Saturday.

Its a busy Easter weekend coming up!

No comments: