More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Thursday, June 03, 2004

MIGRAINE FREE!

Since about May 18th I've been fighting a migraine, the same one, day after day. These things pretty much make me feel like crap physically and emotionally. I'm crusty, I sleep, and I don't feel like doing the things I love (aka stitching).

Today for some odd reason its gone, *poof*! Just like that. How or why I don't know! For weeks I've been trying sleep, and medications, caffeine, no caffeine. Nothing has worked, nothing has given me relief. Two days ago I decided to finally stop medicating, could that be it? Or maybe I've finally decided to day I don't give a .... to all those stresses in my life right now. Who knows.

So today, has been a productive day! I've finished my first of two Christmas ornaments to be stitched in June, and I've already kitted up my second. I've got my wee beasties RR kitted up and ready to go as well! I'm also about 1/2 way through the 3rd gazebo on Mystery 6. Boy it feels good!

Let me share my Happy Dance with you :

This is Dragon Dreams c1998 Christmyth Giant
Stitched on : 28ct Forget me not blue joblean
Stitched with : DMC floss and Kreinik #4 braid.


Also during the month of May once my ornies were done my travel project was Michael Powell's Mini Cottages III. I would like to share my progress on that with you.

Michael Powell : Mini Cottages III
Stitched on : 14ct aida
Stitched with : anchor


Hmmm an hour before bedtime should I start my next ornie or work on Mystery 6...

No comments: