More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Stitching Blogger's Question of the Week

Do you feel cross stitching requires patience?

Well I have two answers to that question...

No, it doesn't that's one thing that any stitcher says is "ooohh that requires so much patience" or "you must be patient". No I just go, I just stitch. Its a matter of following the pattern. I love to stitch it relaxes me and helps time pass in a constructive manner. Much better than just sitting and watching TV. Of course now I can't sit and watch something without some stitching in my hand, I feel lost!

Yes, it does. Patience is needed when learning a new stitch or working from not so clear directions. Patience is also required when working on that huge block of colour and you'd rather move on to something else... or maybe that's discipline?

No comments: