More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Stitching Blogger's Question of The Week

If you could design your dream needlework/cross stitch shop, what would it be like?

Hmmm that's a tough one! Now the question really is first do you want to own a store? Owning a store is A LOT of responsibility! But then you know what you're the boss and if its quiet and you want to just sit and stitch you could.

I think I would combine a business with my good friend Vicki, she owns a bead shop and I know she'd love to be able to include needlework as part of it! So we'd open up a 1/2 beading 1/2 needlework shop with a framing corner! A one stop sopping extravaganza!

I would have it well stocked with specialty fibers. There's nothing that irritates me more than going to the LNS to find out that once again they're out of stock of the colour you're looking for! Of course it would have all kinds of cool charts... a huge fantasy, celtic section I think! Of course you also have to stock what sells not only what you like.

But I would be in my element and would love my job if this dream could come true! So if you're a multi-millionaire and want to send some money my way to make my dream come true... feel free to e-mail me LOL!

No comments: