More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Sunday, October 10, 2004

Grrrr Technology... But Look I Can Share Piccys Now!

Okay I don't think technology and I are friends this week. After not being able to access my webspace for over half the week and now I just typed up a nice long blog for you only to loose it all because when I clicked post it gave me a page not found message!

So lets try this again...

Tuesday...
I finished Lanarte's Duck. This is the third I've stitched in a series of very cute barnyard animals. Its stitched over one using tent stitch.


Wednesday...
I finally finished Jeannette Douglas's Take Time To Quilt - Summer. This piece has been my Achillies Heel lately! Now don't get me wrong the chart and instructions were perfect... it was just my "interpretation" of them! LOL. Lets see... first I couldn't remember how to count, so while putting in the boxes I had to frog twice. Then when I was stitching one box's contents I thought I knew the pattern... wrong. So I just kept going on with what I had started. The next box's contents... got my colours mixed up... I left it anyhow. Then it came down to the beads. When you've got somewhere from 100-200 packages of Mill Hill Beads you'd think you would have two colours. Wrong! I didn't have either colour the chart called for. So I had to wait until I could get to the Cross Stitch Cupboard on Wednesday. So may I present to you.... Take Time to Quilt - Summer


Thursday/Saturday...
Thursday I finally made it to my frame supplier to get the molding and mats I needed to get Celtic Heart framed. Its a gift for a Wedding Todd and I are going to tomorrow. Talk about procrastination! I stretched the piece and cut the mats on Thursday and made the frame and did assembly on Saturday


Today...
I got Part 10 of Chatelaine's Mystery VI finished! We're into the home stretch now!


No comments: