More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Friday, October 22, 2004

Its Finally Here!

Back in March when I heard that Jeannette Douglas was going to be the guest instructor at the Cross Stitch Cupboard's annual fall retreat I managed to grab the last spot! Boy that was a long time ago and for ages it seemed that the weekend of October 22nd was years away!

Finally its here! And I'm excited!

I got to meet Jeannette last year and take one of her classes, she was a great teacher and had such a wonderful personality. I really wanted to take one of her classes again!

So it turns out she's at the retreat this year and she has designed just for us a special Ottawa Sampler, the class I will be taking on Saturday.

We're staying in the gorgeous 1000 islands Region in an Inn I've told is just fantastic! Every thing is paid for at this point, my room, all meals, and classes, etc. So there are no money worries, no budgeting. And well I won't go over budget either.

So I'll catch you on the flip side... Sunday and I'm sure I will have pictures to share!

No comments: