More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Last Minutes of Freedom

Well its almost bedtime for me, and in the morning its back to the penitentiary... I mean work! I had such a productive Christmas Break! I got a lot done and a lot of stitching done. I finish this year's Christmas Break on a positive note!

This morning I started the latest installment of the Wee Beasties Round Robin I'm in... I finished it 20 minutes ago! So may I present to you Terrance Nolan's c2003 Jeweled Scarab stitched on 32ct Autumn Fields Belfast.


Tomorrow I can start kitting up TW's Wedding Sampler.

1 comment:

Scully said...

Well done Dani, it looks cool! I wish I could be so organised to get myself a website...but I just know I'd never update it, I'm bad enough at blogging!
Look forward to more piccies :)