More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Monday, January 31, 2005

Oink!

Yay a small HD for me! I've finished off the Lanarte Pig that I started at the beginning of the month. I've worked on him a little here and a little there. Now out of the series all I have left is the goat which I plan to start once I've done the Ornament RR that I have in my possession right now.

So here's the details :

Pig, a kit from Lanarte by James Hearne stitched on 27ct linen with cotton floss, over one using tent stitch.

4 comments:

Valerie (grvlgal) said...

That is so cute, Dani!! Congrats!! :)

Carol said...

Super cute Dani! How are you planning to finish off all of these little Lanarte animals... any special plans for them??

Loretta @ Stitching the Night Away said...

That is the cutest little piggy ever! :) I may have to stitch him for my best friend - she loves piggies! All that over one ~ ouch the eyes :-p

Thutmosis said...

Awwww......he's a cutie!!