More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Monday, January 31, 2005

Week 4 Progress

I think in the last week I've really not felt like stitching at all. Every time I sat down with it I was kinda like in a "ugh not this again" frame of mind. However my goal was to get the left side of the border completed (minus beads), and that's the goal I've managed to meet.

Here's a full view of Teresa Wentzler's Wedding Sampler , I'm still not happy with the photo every time I try to photograph this piece it looks really washed out.


Now here's a closeup of the border section (colours are more true) :


My stitching goal for this week to finish the top portion of the border... at least.

1 comment:

Susie said...

WOW, that's beautiful! I love the colors in the closeup. And you are right, the full shot doesn't do the colors justice.

What kind of frame do you use for stitching something like that? I notice you don't have hoop marks all over your piece the way I would. ;-)