More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Monday, April 18, 2005

Ketchup!!!!

LOL! That should actually be catch-up. My Mini Mystery i kit finally arrived today! Wow that was the longest week and a half ever, waiting for that to arrive. I don't like being behind at all.

I did get to start the Mini but I'm not as far along as I would like for an evening spent at home (seems to be rare these days!). Since just before lunch today I've had a bad migraine with nausea which is still haunting me now. I could barely eat my lunch and I finally had dinner at 8:30pm but its still not sitting well (a little soup and bread). Oh its so tempting to take a sick day when I feel like this, but for me and my job that's the hardest thing in the world to do. I can't just call in and say I'm staying home sick today, I need to find someone to go in for me, and at 11:30 at night I can't just call around looking for someone... which is always easier said than done!

So hopefully when I wake up tomorrow (I've already napped from 4:30-7pm) it'll be gone and I"ll be ready for work! If not Wednesday off will be a strong possibility. I can't function like this.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Hope you are feeling better!

Katrina said...

Hi Dani, hope you're feeling alot better soon!

looking forward to our SAL too as May is just around the corner now.