More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Its Nice To Have An "At Work" Project Again

During the school year I don't take my breaks very often. Its just not an easy thing to do (only those who work in schools will understand) But in the summer I definitely take my morning and afternoon breaks. So I've started stitching at work again. Which is nice, its a bit of relaxation time for me. I pulled out the long ignored and unloved Mini Cottages 2 by
Michael Powell.

I thought I'd share a progress pic with everyone!

As you can see I'm trying to get the sky out of the way first!


Part 1b of Mini Mystery J is out today. I've downloaded it but I think I'll finish Midi Mystery 1 part 1 first before I pick up my Mini Mystery again. Once these two are done I'll be free to work on my other projects for the rest of July.

1 comment:

Carol said...

OH, I can't wait to see this one done up! I am hoping to do a Michael Powell soon - probably the freebie one.... I agree, it is so nice to have an 'at work' project - suddenly being at work just feels more fun when you can stitch too :-) have a great weekend!!!