More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Thursday, September 15, 2005

SBQ

Q : Do you stitch for events like weddings, engagements, or other things that might not last? If you have been unlucky and the two people broke up, what happened to your stitched gift?

A : Yes I have stitched for wedding gifts... actually 4 to date. Out of the 4 one of the weddings has broken up. But I didn't stitch something with names or wedding motifs. So the bride has kept it. My other 3 weddings they couples have stayed together. Most of the pieces have not been obvious wedding pieces or items that take months and months of work! Only one piece had been a wedding sampler and has taken a lot of time to stitch. That was for my best friend Claire. If you go back in my archives to July of this year you'll find the photos.

Part 3 of Mini Mystery J has been released today so I'm going to do my best to finish this piece by the time the weekend is over!

Off to stitch!!!

No comments: