More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Friday, September 16, 2005

The Stitching Week In Review...

Hmmm … how has stitching been in this house this week been? Hours have been few and far between! I’ve managed to put in a few precious hours here and there.

This week Fire and Ice got more time out of its zipper mesh bag. It got let out for walks at lunch twice this week!


On Tuesday I got a nice stretch of stitching in on Dragon By The Fireside Stocking (also from Black Swan like fire and ice). I had time to waste before meeting so I settled in a comfy chair at a Chapters Starbucks with an iced coffee and stitched. I’ve completed the first block on the cuff and have started the second.


Thursday part 3 of Mini Mystery J by Chatelaine was released and here’s one night’s progress on that… while watching the start of Survivor : Guatemala



For a second week in a row I’ve not been able to find the time to pull out Noah’s Sub.






2 comments:

Carol said...

Thanks for another peek at Fire & Ice - it is a pretty one :-)

Shannon said...

Fire & Ice is intriguing looking, I must find a picture of the finished piece. Although that might be too tempting :) All your projects are coming along great ! Hopefully next week you get more time to stitch.