More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Monday, November 28, 2005

Heather's Question and Some Fobs

Well I'm at home on a sick day today. I did not have a good evening last night. I felt sick to my stomach all evening and had a headache. On top of that I had an allergic reaction (to what I don't know) and broke out in hives!

On the weekend I made a couple of beaded scissor fobs and I have one to share with you from awhile ago now that Erin has received it.

So this first one I made as a thank you for
Erin who lent me one of her magazines earlier in the fall to stitch TW's Tole Heart



The next two are orders, people who e-mailed me with colour and charm requests for Christmas gifts.





I made a lot of progress on Nick's stocking yesterday, and hope to make a lot more today so you'll not get a picture of that until tonight!!!!

Now Heather asked in my post with all my finished Ornaments where the design for Sapphire Star Came from. Sapphire Star is out of the 2004 Just Cross Stitch Ornament Issue. It was a quick stitch and really is very pretty in person.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I'm so glad you had a pic of my fob to post! It is so pretty. I love it - thank you!

I was a ninny and forgot to take pics of 2 of the ornies I gave away this past weekend...grrr.

Anne S said...

Your beaded fobs look great - I'm just in the middle of making some too (well, they're been semi-made for about 2 months now LOL) ... just had to buy some clasps and make some tassels. Yours look fantastic :))