More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Le Weekend

Wow, I'm at home... I'm not sure if I remember what this place looks like!

I've cleaned the floors and the bathroom, I've straightened up my stash room, now I'm here online taking care of business before I start stitching for the day!

Todd is out of the house for a couple of hours so its all peace and quiet, me, my stitching, and the Lethal Weapon marathon I'll be having.

I will have to go out later this afternoon as its my Nephew's Birthday!

Happy 11th B-Day Nick!

1 comment:

Anne S said...

I assume you're meaning the Lethal Weapon moviefest, not using your needles as lethal weapons LOL. Hope you enjoy your 'time out' stitching - love those movies too, in fact I think you've inspired me to watch them again too :)