More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Goals & SBQ

Well, its the end of the month which means its time for me to review what I hoped to do, and what I actually accomplished.

May Recap
Stitch TWRR - Yes
Stitch 1 Ornament - didn't quite make it
Finish Montreal Sampler - nope up to band 12
Work on Celesital Dragon on Mondays - nope
Work on Celtic Banner on Sundays - a little

June Goals
Stitch TWRR
Stitch 1 Ornament
Finish Montreal Sampler
Work on Celesital Dragon
Work on Celtic Banner

What a bummer of a stitching month. I got only one thing accomplished! I've almost got all of the cross stitching done on my ornament, but not quite. I'm hoping to finish it tomorrow.

Being Wednesday its time for the SBQ!

Q : Do you collect charts by one particular designer, yet have never stitched anything by that designer? If so, which designer and why do you collect the charts but have not yet stitched any of them?

A : LOL I collect a lot of charts. One designer I do have almost all of her charts and have not stitched one yet would be Dracolair. I love the designer's work she has fantastic dragons. Why have I not stitched any of them yet? A simple matter of time... then sometimes other designers works speak louder! Someday I'll stitch one!

No comments: