More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Greetings From the Shores of Lake Ontario

Since Friday night, I've been here on the shore of Lake Ontario outside of Brighton. I'm having a little weekend visit with my stitching friend Kathy before she does her snowbird thing for the winter! (lucky lady!) I've had a nice visit so far down here, hanging with Kathy in her beautiful home bare meters from the water. I've gotten so see a couple of friends in the area, and oh boy I've stitched a lot! Makes up for the month of almost no stitching I think!

I've finished the first installment of the Sweetheart Tree RR. I've worked on my Michael Powell Mini Cottages 4 and I've put in time on Noah's Sub! All of these will deserve photos here on my blog when I get back home Sunday afternoon!

Till then!

P.S... Christin is it done yet?

1 comment:

Christin said...

Yes, Dani
It's done