More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Now That's Progress!


I've done almost nothing but stitch all day Friday (since its now early Saturday) on Noah's Sub. I've completed a major section of the page I was working on, the lower half of the submarine! I'm not sure how soon I'll be picking the Sub back up again. Saturday is the Castle SAL and I'm looking forward to working on that after some sleep! Sunday I'm going to start the next round in the Sweetheart Tree Round Robin that arrived in the mail a couple of days ago. I'm looking forward to working on this one, its for my dear friend Misty!

5 comments:

Karin said...

Wow - it looks fantastic!

Lucy said...

That Noah's Sub is turning out so beautiful!!!! What a work of art!

stitcherw said...

I love watching your progress on this one, it is so bright and colorful.
Sue

Shelleen said...

Noah's sub looks great and what beautiful colors.

Michelle said...

You really are speeding along on this! Wow! It looks great!