More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

HD #12 for 2007

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes yesterday!

Thank you Chrisanne for the wonderful early birthday gift! She sent me Michael Powell's Mini Tuscan Cottages 8 for my birthday so I would have it to work on during my March Break trip.

Well I finished it tonight... that's my 5th finished Michael Powell... I just love his stuff!


Mini Tuscan Cottages 8
c2005 Michael Powell
Stitched on 14ct. Aida using Anchor floss

Tomorrow I'll get started on the next Sweetheart Tree RR (Autumn's) that arrived yesterday.

5 comments:

Karen said...

What gorgeous colors, Dani! I love it!

Carol said...

Congratulations Dani!

Unknown said...

Congrats! It looks great.

Karoline said...

It's lovely Dani, congratulations

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Excellent finish! I love MPs pieces.