More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Sunday, March 25, 2007

That Smarts

Yesterday was my interim test at TKD, as I start moving towards my third degree black belt. Well right at the beginning, while doing my pattern, somehow I caught my big toe under all my other toes. After that I continued to do my test, but my big toe kept popping in and out! Today its all bruised and swollen. I'll be off to the Dr's office today to see if its broken, sprained, or if I've done any ligament dammage. Needless to day it hurts and I can't put much weight on it.

Owwwieeee!

5 comments:

stitcherw said...

That would be a big ouch. It is amazing how much you don't think about your feet and toes and until you hurt one, and then it seems any little movement is agony. I hope it heals quickly.
Sue

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Oh, yikes....I read previously that you have plantar fasciaitis...I have that too, so I know that can be painful during flare ups or standing long hours without shoes...and now your toe...here's hoping that it is healed soon and not broken...OUCH!

Rebel In Ontario said...

OUCH! See, you should have come stitching instead! Just kidding, hope you are able to make the next one and your toe heals up in record time.

Carolyn said...

Aww, your poor toe! At least you were able to continue through your test. I hope your toe heals fast!

Heidi said...

Sorry to hear that you were hurt! How did the test go then?