More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Thursday, November 01, 2007

November Goals

Its a new month and time to review what I wanted to get done versus what I did get done!

October Recap

Work on next neighbourhood RR that comes in - yes! Completed way before the mailing deadline
Work on The castle - yup, hit the 1/2 way mark
Work on Tour des Marques - yup
Stitch Fair & Square rd 3 - yup
Stitch gift - nope
Stitch ornament - nope

*Shortly after Thanksgiving I got a model for the magazine A Needle Pulling Thread so I pretty much dropped everything until it was done.


November Goals

Work on Neighbourhood RR if one shows up this month
Work on The Castle
Work on Paradigm Lost
Stitch ornament for exchange
Stitch gift (must do!)

I'm sure that somewhere in there I'll also work on my Jeannette Douglas class pieces and that Michael Powell I've been toying with for months!

Tonight I've picked out and started stitching the ornament for my exchange at Needle and Thread... unfortunately something once again I can't share with you until its received by my partner!
Photo : one of the church roofs in Ganenoque that just caught my eye.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I highly recommend stitching the Michael Powell (whichever one it is). I really liked stitching the Mini Christmas Window 1 that I just finished. The colors are clear, the blends are easy and the backstitching is fun. Really!

Becky K in OK said...

Wow, I am behind. Loved your square exchange you received. Your pumpkins and candy look great.

Aussie Stitcher said...

I love your pumpkin and a great start on PL.

Lynne said...

Love your pumpkin !! As always your photos are beautiful, I really like the one of the church roof.

Lelia said...

good luck on your goals & plans. When I try to make 'lists' it backfires!!! I end up just feeling guilty : ) LOL

enjoy the week-end

Lynn said...

Hmmm, I've seen that roof somewhere before! Bob found it interesting as well and snapped a pic.
I'd like to see your Michael Powell piece. I'm not as familiar with these.