More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Photo Hunt #83 Flexible

Gosh! I'm not doing very well at keeping up with these Photo Hunts, but at least I keep going with it!

Here's the perfect example of flexible... I'm not that flexible! This photo is from the Grand Opening of Almonte TKD back in October of 2004.

Last night I finished up my square for Fair & Square Round 4. I'm very happy with how its turned out and look forward to sharing it with you once its been received!

My commitments for the morning are done, I've finished a little cleaning and done some Christmas Cards. So now I can stitch!!!

4 comments:

Dawn T. said...

Have fun stitching. You can send the snow this way:)

Beatrice said...

That is an interesting picture.
Definitely flexible.

Lynne said...

I know I'm late in posting but your photo really makes me miss class. Maybe when I can fit back in my uniform I can go back LOL !!

Kalynn said...

That's a really great photo. And your quilts are beautiful!