More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Thursday, February 14, 2008

A Stitcher Needs A Little Help!

I'm taking this quote right off of Ann's blog. She asked me to post this here as I tend to get a little more traffic than hers.

Barb (Thursday stitcher) is one strand of thread away from finishing Cirque des
Cercles.She ran out of Waterlilies Antique Brass only mere stitches from the
end.Does anybody out there have about one yard of one strand of that
thread?Barb, all the Thursday stitchers and the Snowbirds blog stitchers will
all be thankful!!!


I've checked my stash and I don't have any. If you can do us a huge favour and if you can check your stash and let me know if we can help Barb out!

Thanks!!!!

10 comments:

Beatrice said...

I also did look and I don't have any either.
Good luck to getting the thread for Barb.!

M said...

I am so afraid I'll be in the same boat soon! I'll call the shop for her tomorrow, we may have it... does she have a dyelot number or does she care at this point?
PS Happy Valentine's Dani!

Darla said...

PM (Yuku) me with a mailing addy. I have leftover from DT's "Sanctuary."

Stitcher said...

It looks like you got her some. Aren't stitchers wonderful.

Chiloe said...

It's great she will keep stitching her piece !!!

Stephanie said...

Oh, I hope someone has some - how frustrating not to have a few stitches' worth of thread! Afraid I don't have any of this colour - good luck!!

Carol said...

I believe I have some from one of the Chatelaines! If you did not already get some, let me know and I will share with Ann!

Deanne J said...

I hope she can find some, that must be so frustrating, to be so close and run out of thread.

Michelle said...

Sorry I can't help with the thread. Hope you had a nice Valentine's Day at your pub!

Lynn said...

Sorry I can't help out. She must be so anxious to finish. It's frustrating when that happens.