More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Monday, February 04, 2008

A Tour of a Night!

Lookie what made an appearance tonight? I was sorely tempted to work on L*K's Love and I did break down and put in one thread length's worth, but then put it away for Tour.


Its amazing even though this piece is over one, it does start to fill in when you actually work on it. I would have liked to work on it for at least another hour tonight, but I'm getting yet another migraine and it feels like its going to be a doozie. So I'm not long for bed. Hopefully it'll be gone when I get up in the morning, because my rule is if I wake up with one I'm not going anywhere but back to bed!

I think on average I'm having them once a week at the moment, I've started documenting when I have them in my day planner. It might be time to go back into the doctor about my migraines (and its been years since I've had to do that).

18 comments:

Lillie said...

Wow, its looking fabulous already.
I hoped you are feeling much, much better, take care and have a great week :D

mainely stitching said...

I'm really sorry to hear about your migraines.

But I love this project! It's absolutely gorgeous!!

Chiloe said...

I hate migraines !!! Hope you feel better !!!

1/1 is hard but hte result is gorgous!

Anonymous said...

I hope you get to the bottom of your migraine problem soon!
Take care.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Yep, I believe it's time to see the doctor again...one a week is a lot....but I'm sure you already know that!

Tour is looking smashing!

Rebel In Ontario said...

I think you should make an appointment about those headaches...a couple a month would be the most I would think you should have to deal with - time to re-evaluate those meds!
Tour looks lovely...over one wouldn't have anything to do the the migraine you had last night would it?

Karoline said...

Tour is looking lovely, great progress.

I hope you can figure out whats causing your migraines. Hope you're feeling better now

Beatrice said...

Oh My... Tour is looking good. I need to take mine out again for sure.
Good Luck with those Migraines!!!!

Mindi said...

Tour des Marwues is looking very nice. I hope the mirgaine wasn't as bad as you thought.

Nicola said...

Amazing, you're stitching such a big design over one, no wonder you got a migraine! I only ever do small designs over one. It looks great, can't wait to see more progress. Hope your migraine is much better now.

Mylene said...

Tour is looking good. Hope you feel much better by now.

Claire said...

Hey Chicky, definately go back to the doc about those migraines. It may be time for new meds. Love the tour, it's looking great.
Feel better soon.

cheers
claire

Von said...

I think everyone is telling you what you already know, Dani. :) A migraine a week is not healthy or normal - and we all want you healthy and back to your usual self!! Hugs!

Lynn said...

I agree Dani. One per week is not healthy for you. It's good that you're documenting them though. It might show something that triggers them.
Tour is looking great!

Judith said...

Tour looks really good.

Carla said...

Nice progress Dani!

Michelle said...

Sorry to hear about your migraine. Hope they start to space out soon - one a week is no fun! Tour is looking amazing!

Dawn T. said...

TdM looks awesome!! Everytime I look at my pattern I get scared of the 1/1 stitching.