More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Friday, March 07, 2008

Free As a Bird! Well Almost...


Yay! March Break is here. I'm not going anywhere spectacular this year. At the moment I'm glad I'm not! It started snowing this afternoon around 2pm or so... well it hasn't stopped. Over the next 36 hours we could get upto 50cm!!!!


So I'm free, but I don't think I'll be able to get out of the house for a few days! Originally I was going to visit with Chrisanne until Monday. I've told her not likely now! Christin and I did our running around after work and as time has gone by the roads have been getting worse. They were starting to get pretty greasy by 7pm. So I'll be settling in with model #6 (and I've been given an alternative for #5 so I'll check my stash later to see if I have what's needed), Law & Order Season One (I'm almost done watching it) and moving onto Season Two of House.
Photo (SLR) : Cardinal girl!

8 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Settle in and stitch, stitch, stitch. I feel better knowing you are not on those roads.
Hugs

Rebel In Ontario said...

I was driving home last night and nothing was happening in Kingston but as I was getting closer to home I noticed that all the vehicles heading East from TO were PLASTERED in snow/ice! The storm was going hard by the time I got home. I'm glad to be holed up at the house this weekend as well, we have well over a foot now and I can't see the road for the snow falling...enjoy your stitching time!

Carolien said...

I love those exotic birds you have at your place!!!'

Have a great weekend & greetings, Carolien

Nancy said...

Your birds are beautiful. We have tons of snow also. At the moment I am quite content to be knitting and stitching, hope you are too.

stitcherw said...

What a great bird picture, cardinals are so pretty. Wow, you certainly are getting a lot of snow this year. Staying home and stitching sounds like a perfect idea rather than fighting the weather. You're moving right along on your models as well, I'll keep my fingers crossed that you have the alternative for model 5 so you can keep moving along (especially if your stuck in the house due to the weather).
Sue

Beatrice said...

A beautiful cardinal!!!.
A snow day for us as well. I came home from work at noon. We lost out hydro at work. I cooked stitched and baked this aft.
Have fun stitching. I'm staying home tomorrow too!

AnnMcD said...

The birds look great Dani! I was told by my dog to let you know though that her name is spelled Paddy not Patti...she loves being on your blog though in spite of the name mix-up! Mollie is miffed though so you will hve to take her pic next time!

Rebel In Ontario said...

Love your lady cardinal BTW....