More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Run For The Cure Update!!!


Ann was kind enough to let me know that she was having trouble with the link on my sidebar for my personal donation page for Run For the Cure (Breast Cancer Research). Silly blogger added in an extra http:// so I've managed to fix that.

You can also click HERE if you'd like to make an online donation to help me towards my goal!

To date I have managed to raise $340.00 for Breast Cancer Research (in person and online donations combined). I have increased my goal to $500 as I have until the morning of October 5th to continue to collect donations.
On to a stitching note, my model is progressing nicely... except for last night I was sooo tired I just went to bed and read Breaking Dawn for a couple of hours before giving in for the night.

6 comments:

Tammy said...

WOOHOO on your fundraising so far!

I've managed to raise $200 so far. Hoping to get closer to $300.

Karan said...

Wow, Fantastic fundraising effort Dani - hope you manage to reach the goal. :0)

Anonymous said...

it worked :-) thank you for correcting the link :-) Ann

Crazee4books said...

Hi Dani,

Catching up with your blog posts
and saw that you're going to be
running for the cure. I've been
to your donation page and made a
donation. My DH lost his Mother
and Aunt to breast cancer so it
is a charity that we try to support
whenever we can. Good luck with
your run.

Your stitching store for Vonna's
neighbourhood turned out great!!
I mean, it looks amazing. And
it's even named for her blog.
Love it!!

Your visit to Rebecca's cottage
looks like it was a wonderful
day. The view from her dock is
lovely with all the trees and the
rock formations. Bet it's even
more spectacular in the Fall when
the leaves are changing.

Cheers!

CJ in OK ;-) said...

Wow you are doing great collecting donations. Happy model stitching, CJ(ok;-)

stitcherw said...

Congratulations on your fundraising, you're doing a fantastic job and it's such a worthwhile cause.
Sue