More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Sunday, December 06, 2009

Taekwon-Do at the Santa Clause Parade

Today was the Santa Clause parade in the town where I go to Taekwon-Do. It was a cool and mostly sunny day. I'll just let the pictures do the talking.

Did you know that Santa has a 6th Degree Black Belt in Taekwon-Do?


The whole parade gang! I'm hiding top back right.
The kids were so well behaved and sang Christmas Carols the whole route!

All smiles!


Me and my buddy Kyler!

I've worked a little bit on Mini Cottages 6 this weekend and here is where its at!

12 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

Nice pictures and stitching!

Alice said...

I almost didn't recognize you in your Santa hat and shades! Looks like you had a nice time, did it help that ol' Christmas Spirit? Personally, I am still kind of surprised it's December already!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Yay! I didn't know that Santa was a blackbelt ;)
Looks like a fun parade!

Giovanna said...

Great stitching, as always, and fab new hair colour!

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

The parade looks like fun and I love the new look with your hair.
Be always in stitches.

Kathy A. said...

That looks like such a fun day!!

Carmen said...

I like the santa belt! 6th degree?? wow,,he can fight again the bad guys!
look like a funy times.

Donna said...

Looks like you had a great time! Love the stitching!

Yvonne said...

lovely pictures! Love the Santa. I hope he fights bad guys and not bad children ;0)

CindyMae said...

Your stitching is looking great. The parade looks like is was a great time!

Wanda said...

I never heard of a Santa parade but I like it and it looks like it was fun and the weather sure cooperated!

Karan said...

Yep, definitely looks like you had a fun time. LOL Good progress on No6. :0)