More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Monday, October 24, 2011

Silence!

Silence! I Keel You!

As you all know I'm usually a concert goer, but last night Christin and I went to something completely different.  We went and saw Jeff Dunham, a comedian and ventriloquist!  He was absolutely hilarious and his characters are just out of this world.  Of course my favourite was Achmed The Dead Terrorist!  If you don't know who Achmed is, You Tube it and you'll bust a gut laughing!



Tonight I had two Happy Dances!  The first I can't show you because its for an upcoming exchange.  I will be able to reveal it later in November, of course I'll be able to share with you the great ornament I receive in return!

Also tonight I finished off yet another Quilt Block, this is #9 only 3 more to go!


Quilt Block #9
Vibrant Patchwork
c Mary Hickmott
Mary Hickmott's New Stitches no. 149

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Achmed ----glad you got to see him in person.

Julie said...

My son loves this guy and is always in fits of laughter at him.

Another nice quilt block.

Mouse said...

ooo lucky you getting to see him in person .. I love him tooo ..lol and way to go on the finish as well :0 love mouse xxxx

Giovanna said...

Must have been a great show - Achmed is a family favourite over here :-) Cute quilt block!

Bekca said...

That guy is so funny! Hope you had a great time. Congrats on your latest finish and happy stitching to you.

Beatrice said...

YesYesYes He is sooooo funny.
He Keeeeels me!
Lucky you could see him in real life!

Lesleyanne said...

Sounds like you had a great night. Another lovely quilt block.

Carolyn NC said...

Glad you had such a great time. Nice stitching on your block, too!

claudia said...

Dunham is so talented. And funny. Achmed is my favorite.

Lynn said...

I'll bet your sides are still aching from laughing! Glad you enjoyed the show. I still remember seeing Achmed for the first time when we were at Rebecca's. Makes me laugh just thinking about it.

Carmen said...

i see Achmed in youtube! is hilarius. The new block look great!

Karen said...

I've never heard of Achmed, but will definitely be looking him up! Sounds like a great time! :) Congrats on your finishes!

Melanie said...

Love him! I really need to catch one of his shows one day.

ollie1976 said...

Always wanted to see Jeff life. Great quilt block.
-Jen

Aussie Stitcher said...

My son showed me Achmed, he is hilarious. Lots of belly laughs.

Veronica said...

Oh Jeff Dunham's great and Achmed is just hilarious :)

Anonymous said...

Today is my first day to read your blog and I must say, I am enjoying it very much! One question, what is orts an acroymn for? :)