More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Friday, July 06, 2012

Photo Hunt - Zany

This week's PhotoHunt theme is "Zany"


This photo is from the end of June when I participated in the Kilt Run in Perth Ontario.  This is my friend Mark with a "green monster" in a kilt that we found while waiting for the mass start!

Last Saturday I drove to Montreal to visit my childhood friend Andrew, to spend some time with him and his family.  I got some lovely pictures of their adorable daughter Chelsea.





6 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Wow, she is growing so fast Dani and what a beauty she is. Great photos!

Anonymous said...

I love green monsters in *zany* clothes --- https://www.google.com/search?q=philadelphia+phillies+mascot&hl=en&rlz=1C1CHKZ_enUS437US437&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=V_32T_yFJZGi8gT8krHIBg&sqi=2&ved=0CFsQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=685

This one is my favorite, but your guy in the kilt is pretty cute too --- oh yeah AND the green monster is cute too.

Julie said...

I bet you had great fun with .chelsea, she looks a little treasure.

Lesleyanne said...

Great photos.

Christine said...

Yese, that's pretty zany!
Chelsea looks so sweet

Lumiruusu said...

Little Chlsea is a real Princess!
:)
The red and white Maple leaf Biscornu looks awesome-- the pattern is very pretty .