More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Monday, September 03, 2012

Late PhotoHunt - Quiet

Sorry folks, I'm late with the old PhotoHunt again!  The week before school starts its always a crazy one, and I find myself exhausted at the end of the day.

This last week's theme was "Quiet".  It was a bit of a challenge to find just the right photo and honestly I don't want to spend forever here at the computer finding the one picture but I think this one will do nicely.


I took this picture at the end of July in Montreal as my friend Marline and I walked from our hotel to the "Old Port" area.  We came across this little park, and there was no one there, so it was very quiet despite being in the middle of the city!

4 comments:

Kaisievic said...

It does look peaceful. Good luck back at school.

Ann at Beadlework. said...

Hope all goes well back at school, I remember it well as being an over the top busy time.

Julie said...

Looks a lovely spot to sit and comptemplate things.

Anne said...

I like this photo alot and it does say quiet to me. I often find a bench somewhere in the city to have some quiet time :D