More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Retro Photo Hunt April 10, 2010 - Vertical

Another busy day, another easy post!  Here's another older PhotoHunt that I missed in the past!


Another shot from that same Quebec City trip I referred to in my last blog entry.  I love the angle I shot this building at, it clearly shows off the "vertical" theme.  I love shooting buildings, and my dream would be to get to New York City someday and walk around with my camera!  Actually the getting there isn't the problem, its only a 9-10 hour drive for me.  Its the expense of the hotels there!  I just imagine the shots I could take there!!!!

5 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Yeah! I've got a "vertical" shot of the Empire State Building... taken from a nearby street!!! These skyscrapers are sooo impressive, they make you feel dizzy :-) A great change from UK 1up-1down little houses. Anyway, nice pic & thanks for sharing it with us

Jan said...

Excellent shot! Actually there is a great little old vintage Comfort Inn on 42nd and Broadway, right on Times Square....no frills, breakfast ala Comfort Inn, and no view...but not too pricey and close to everything. Blog on!

cucki said...

so beautiful..lovely shot..
lots of love for you x

Unknown said...

You would love NYC, it is one of the greatest places to visit. There is a picture at every turn.

geeky Heather said...

For NYC hotels, I highly recommend Priceline...and also subscribing to TravelZoo...you see some $99/night deals on there!

Great picture! =)