More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Summertime Adventures!

After today I am offically on my SUMMER HOLIDAYS!  This year it seemed like it took a long time to get here and I'm so ready to be off of work for three and a half weeks!!!


My first adventure starts after work today.  I'm driving down to Syracuse, NY where I'll be flying out early tomorrow morning to spend a week with my best friend Claire in the Charleston, SC area!  I'm looking forward to checking out the LNS Keepm 'em in Stitches.  When I return a week Wednesday, I'm landing early enough in the day that I'm going to have time to go check out Stitcher's Garden near Syracuse before I drive back home.

I may follow this up with a drive out to the East Coast to visit Tracey at her cottage in Cape Breton.  It'll all depend on what the budget looks like after this first trip!   Hopefully I'll find a little time to blog here and there from my ipad on my Summer 2013 Adventures!

20 comments:

natalysneedle said...

Have a wonderful vacation and a safe trip!

Anne said...

Have fun Dani on your adventures! Looking forward to more pictures!

Cole said...

Safe travels & HAVE FUN!! :)

Erin said...

Oh, we simply must meet up sometime! I live about 2 hours from Syracuse!

Linda said...

Have a fun and safe trip Dani.

Linda

Kielrain said...

I hope you enjoy your summer vacation!

Shebafudge said...

Have a fantastic holiday!

Anna van Schurman said...

Have a grand old time!

Von said...

Sounds wonderful, Dani! Enjoy!

cucki said...

Safe travel dear and have fun .. Xx

sharine said...

Have a great time:)

Unknown said...

Hope to see you in Syracuse!

Barb said...

Have a wonderful trip!!

Katrina said...

Have fun on your vacation Dani!

Catherine said...

Sounds like a fun time!

Lesleyanne said...

Have a wonderful trip.

Karen said...

Have a good trip Dani! :)

Emma/Itzy said...

Have a great holiday! You are right about the tea, my inlaws complained while we were in America. They said next time they are packing some tea bags in the suitcase!

Julie said...

Have a fabulous time catching up with your friends Dani, enjoy your summer holiday.

Bette said...

Have a wonderful vacation!