More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Saturday, August 31, 2013

PhotoHunt : Model

Its been awhile since you've seen one of these ... right.  Its about time I start getting my blogging back to normal after loosing my Mum suddenly in June.

This week's theme is : model


Here's a model of the iconic Millennium Falcon from the original Star Wars Trilogy.  At the tail end of my holidays Bonnie and her husband Blair came for an overnight visit so we and Christin (her blog is worth a visit lately she's done a series of posts about "taming the stash monster") could go visit the Star Wars : Identities exhibit at the Aviation Museum.  Its a cool exhibit that's worth a visit!

6 comments:

Janine said...

So sorry about you losing your Mum Dani. I lost my Dad in April. It wasn't unexpected.

cucki said...

oh my friend so sorry for losing your mom.
sending you lots of love and prayers.
hugs x

Barb said...

It takes time to get back on track after loosing a Mom! I do love the model!

Lesleyanne said...

What a gorgeous model.

~Narita said...

I'm so sorry Dani about your mom. I lost mine last year. Rather quickly, as well. Its so hard at times. But it really does get a little easier.
Keep an eye out for the dreams from her. That's her trying to communicate with you. Or the strange electrical things...or if you see something that you associate with her (my mom's name was iris and sometimes I will be doing a search on the computer with images and randomly there will be an iris on the screen!) and try not to take it personally if your friends aren't as supportive as you wish they were. No one truly knows what it's like to lose their mom until it happens to them.
Big hugs,
Narita

Giovanna said...

Hugs, Dani - the healing takes time. You're doing great.