More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Thursday, September 05, 2013

TUSAL and Travelling Pattern Winner

Another first since May-ish, it's time for the monthly TUSAL report!!! Have you missed my ort jar?




As you can see there is a nice thick layer of blue/purple threads from Cirque des Cercles!


I've also included the travelling pattern I posted about last week which will shortly be on its way to Karen! Congratulations Karen and I look forward to seeing how you personalize this design. Random.org spit out #27 out of 28 comments.



Look at these pretties! I love collecting the Gingher Designer series! This year's pattern is called Julia.


- thanks for reading!

17 comments:

lynda said...

I love those scissors too...they're so much prettier in person, I think.

Barb said...

Scissors are so pretty!

Ann said...

Hi Dani,
It has been a while that I've visited your blog (holidays etc ... you know) and I must say you've been busy.
Lots of traveling and stitching as well. Congrats on finishing the Ink Circles Cirque des Cercles.
You've inherited a lovely beads collection from your mom (hope you're a little bit recovered from this).
Keep us posted!
Ann

cucki said...

Pretty scissors..
Hugs x

Chris said...

Look at all those blue orts! I love your new scissors.

♥ Nia said...

Love your scissor :)
Congrats to the lucky winner! And there goes the pattern travelling the globe again!

Julie said...

Pretty start to your Heart and your jar sure is getting full.

Bette said...

Very pretty scissors. Love the colors.

Bonnie Brown said...

Scissors are very pretty
Mine made an appearance in my TUSAL report too!

Lesleyanne said...

Congrats to Karen. Lovely orts. Gorgeous new scissors.

Melanie said...

Gah! Must_resist_buying_more_scissors.

Linda said...

Congrats to the winner and pretty scissors.

Linda

Cole said...

Love those scissors, they're so pretty!!

Karen said...

Thanks for the chart Dani! I look forward to stitching it. :) Love those scissors too! :)

Mouse said...

oooo will have to see how she stitches it too and just loveeeee those scissors ... I only have one pair ,... love mouse xxxx

Meari said...

Congrats to Karen!

Pretty scissors :)

Kaisievic said...

Pretty scissors, Dani.