More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Thursday, January 09, 2014

January Crazy Challenge - Day 8

This week is proving to be a busy one!  After work started with a trip to Costco, a quick nap on the couch, my Weight Watchers meeting that was quite long tonight (introduction to Simple Start), and a trip to Wal-Mart.  Needless to say I wasn't even eating my dinner until after 8PM.


So I needed another quick start and since its all kitted up and all the colours were pulled I started another Prarie Schooler ornament from the chart I've been working from for the last few days.  Today's start is a pinecone.

14 comments:

Linda said...

Another cute ornament Dani.

Linda

Brigitte said...

That's a great series of PS ornaments.

Kerryp77 said...

That's a lovely set of ornaments from PS. They'll be a lovely set come this Christmas

Chris said...

Great start on this years ornaments!

Tricia T said...

You are getting a lot done on your starts each day! You're going to have a ton of quick finishes when you get back to them. WOO HOO!! : )

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

I like this whole PS chart to be honest and you are inspiring me with all of your starts :)

jhm said...

Dani

When you go back to the Alphabet row on day one. FOr the hoop and the letter M - the chart does not match the photo. THe chart has an extra line at the top right of the M and the photo shows the lower left of the M ending further away than the chart.

I'm ging to rechart my M so it fits properly - the S as well. It's too top heavy for me.

JHM

Julie said...

You really are doing well Dani despite being so busy.

Andrea said...

You are going to end up with a lovely set of PS ornaments.

Barb said...

Another very cute PS design!

EvalinaMaria said...

It is looking great!

Lesleyanne said...

A lovely ornament.

Michelle said...

Another great start!

Shebafudge said...

Good luck with Weightwatchers! Those Prairie Schooler designs are so cute!