More Black Belt Stitching Wizard Stuff

Saturday, May 16, 2015

PhotoHunt Catch-Up

Since I took a little unplanned blogging break I thought I should take the time to get all caught up on the themes I've missed this month.

May 2 - Youth

Another picture from my DR trip this year.  I think this is one is my favourite out of the hundres of pictures I took!  This group of kids I photographed in the slums of Simon Bollivar in Santo Domingo screams youth and their smiles are just wonderful.



May 9 - Impressive

There is nothing more impressive than nature itself and I'd say one of the most impressive is a male peacock!  I just love the feathers they're so majestic.  I came across this peacock in the courtyard of a museum we visited in Santo Domingo during this year's DR trip.



May 16 - Mystical

Yup, its another picture from this year's DR trip!  This year I broke off from the main group for a few hours to check out a potential excursion for future trips.  We got to check out these caves that had ancient cave drawings.  So mystical and so cool!


8 comments:

Marexstitch said...

Nice photos! Love the peacock shot, such glorious colors.

Bea said...

I really enjoy your photos Dani and these are great choices for your themes.

Anonymous said...

The photo of the children made me grin. Oh that poor little one on the left --- elbow to the cheek!

Your peacock photo is stunning!

Barb said...

I always enjoy seeing the photos you choose. They are always so good with the words.

sharine said...

Beautiful photos as always:)

diamondc said...

Love your photos, the Children are my favorite, did you know a peacock weigh's under 15 pounds, they look heavy but are so light.

Blessings
Catherine

Angela said...

Lovely pictures :)

Annette said...

beautifull pictures